This got popular on my fb page so I figured I’d put it here. From my time at UCLA and USC gyms…
- The dude that grunts awkwardly and loud.
- The girl that stretches…for an hour…in the ways that make the most ‘experienced’ people blush.
- The dude who sweats like a he exited a sauna… and doesn’t wipe down.
- The girl you hope is eating… more than just a grape a day.
- The dude who makes you wonder why he is here. You’re done bro, your muscles have muscles.
- The girl that is running on the treadmill when you walk in on Monday… is there when you walk out and on the same treadmill when you walk in on Wednesday, making you wonder if she has ever stopped.
- The dude that works the entire gym in a circuit and asks to use your machine in between your reps… then doesn’t put your weights back.
- The girl on the elliptical that looks like she is running through the high grass of the Serengeti.
- The dude that makes you look good for curling 20 Lbs. But you grab a 35 anyway.
- The girl on that leg machine you swear does absolutely nothing… (then she starts texting).
- That really skinny dude that benches 200. (What the? I have more muscles in my finger’s belly… i dont even …what?)
- The girl who won’t get off the squat rack. (I know what you are doing but it doesn’t appear to be working).
- That guy who ties weights to himself then does pull-ups. (Oh okay…)
- That one buff chick.
- That dude who… that… she?… I wish I brought my glasses.
- That dude who acts like it’s hot so he rolls up his shirt to show off six pack…wait is that 9?… (Stahp).
- The girl wearing short boy shorts… and rolls down the top part of it to make them shorter (…why).
- The two little dudes who spot one another… but end up talking the entire time.
- The girl who wipes everything. (Hail the new super bug).
- The black guy you swear is an athlete… you hope… maybe… (even though you know they have their own gym).
- The girl who is curling a 2 lb weight…
- The dude who is curling the girl with the 2 lb weight.
- The dude who wears a speedo right in front of your locker… (but who never went swimming o_0)
- That girl doing one handed push ups…
…then you realize the guy who was grunting awkwardly loud, was actually counting. (Come on do it in your head bro).
This is at USC. :( I go here…
And I thought my Media and Politics class was rough on conservatives.
Has the loss of true boredom, due to the digital revolution, led to a collapse in artistic creativity and innovation?
… i say yes. YES.
New rule: If you wouldn’t say it to a queer, blind, deaf, disabled, trans*, poor person of color who had been a rape victim and survived the Holocaust, THEN DON’T SAY IT.
Im offended that this only says “poor person of color”…
What, are we all supposed to be poor? Or, wait, is it okay to call a rich black a n-word? huh? HUH!?