There are 47% of the people who will vote for the president no matter what…who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government is responsible for them, who believe they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it . That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…
Stupid quote? Yeah… especially in a race. But admit it, some of it rings true.
Political Slavery - the left boosts the amount of food stamps, rather than provide jobs that keep you off food stamps, but its ok, you don’t mind not working. So you return to them a vote that keeps them in office.
Scratch my back, I will scratch yours.
- thiselephantlovesroses likes this
- xlovelifelaughx reblogged this from andylevyold
- arkheat reblogged this from sithacademyvaledictorian
- sithacademyvaledictorian reblogged this from andylevyold
- fain-would-i-climb likes this
- bloodblonde94 reblogged this from andylevyold
- thisistheplaceweallcallhome likes this
- andylevyold reblogged this from dave1963x
- bryanwolf likes this
- benitah likes this
- nomosshere likes this
- facelessking likes this
- thedailyfiona likes this
- gop-girl likes this
- livingourlovesong likes this
- lifeispandemic likes this
- dave1963x reblogged this from proofofexistence
- dave1963x likes this
- proofofexistence posted this